Friday, November 29, 2013

My Nominations for the 2013 EduBlog Awards


Blogging is something that I really got into a little over a year ago.  Never would I have ever imagined myself being a writer.  But the more I write, the more I also connect with other educators blogs.  I'm proud to announce my nominations of some great educators/blogs that have inspired me!

Best Teacher Blog
Written By: Erin Klein

Best Group Blog
Organized By: AJ Juliani

Best New Blog
Written By: Brad Waid & Drew Minock

Best Administrator Blog
Written By: Jimmy Casas

Best Ed-Tech/Resource Sharing Blog
Written By: Terri Eichholz

Best Individual Blog
Written By: Pernille Ripp

Best Free Web Tool
Twitter: Remind101

Best Individual Tweeter

Best Educational Podcast
Twitter: 2 Guys

Best Mobile App

Best Open PD
Twitter: K12

Thanks to all these and soooo many more who encourage, challenge, teach, and push me every day.  I love reading, and reading these blogs makes me that much of a better teacher!

You can learn more about he EduBlog Awards here.









1 comment: